20 Corners Brewing
20 Corners Brewing Co. is located on the ground floor of the Bob’s Heating & Air Conditioning Building in Woodinville, WA.
The 4,328 square foot commercial brewhouse is the absolute highlight of this project! The facility has a main 15 bbl Specific Mechanical, Inc. brewing system along with a smaller 3 bbl R&D brewing system, together allow 20 Corners Brewing Co. proudly produce some of Washington’s premier craft beers. Both systems are supported by the gas-fired boiler, and chiller systems tied to custom steam, glycol, filtered and recirc water piping and an extensive 180’ floor drain configuration.
Not only does 20 Corners Brewing Co. produce some of the best-tasting beers in Washington, their 1,963 square foot full-service bar, restaurant, and kitchen create some of the best flats (pizzas), folds (sandwiches) and salads you can find in Western Washington’s brewery and winery scene. With plenty of family-friendly seating and the 20 Corners Brewing Co.’s food menu is centered around the locally manufactured custom Woodstone pizza oven, a 30’ long custom bar with 32 beer taps all provided by Smith & Greene Company.
Some of the specialty restaurant features that we are most proud of:
- custom 11-gauge rolled steel bar countertops
- custom Corten rusted wall paneling and front bar feature
- custom Douglas Fir tables and benches milled from trees cut down at the owner’s personal residence with branded 20 Corners Brewing Co. logo and built on top of custom gas pipe frames
- (7) custom interior aluminum/glass garage-style doors to provide the open air feel
- extensive AV sound and television system
- and custom built kitchen walk in cooler.
Architect: DSDAA, LLC.